Poppoff Inc. is the premier concrete contractor in the Pacific Northwest, providing services such as concrete flatwork, concrete pumping, and tilt-up construction. Poppoff Inc. is looking for driven individuals to join our team and help us expand our capabilities.
Poppoff, Inc. Estimator is responsible for the forecast of 100% of how much a project will cost to the company. Creating a proposal for the customer and being accountable for meeting the specifications and requirements of the project.
- Receive job inquiries by phone and in person.
- Obtain detailed drawings, specifications, and site data for new jobs.
- Figure labor, material, and time requirements for the entire project scope requested by the customer.
- Prepare detailed job costs going into a project to management.
- Present a professional, detailed proposal to the customer.
- Hand awarded jobs off to the project manager, general manager, and operations manager.
- Attend foreman, office, and shop meetings.
- · Three years of experience estimating.
- · Ability to work well on a team in a family-oriented culture.
- · Technical knowledge of drawings and requirements.
- · Ability to work independently and put together professional presentations on job cost.
- · Proficient in computer software such as Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, or any concrete estimating program.
Salary: $66,163.95 – $146,771.40 per year DOE
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Moxee, WA 98936: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Construction estimating: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location